Follow these simple instructions to fold the sling into the pocket. Please note that the pocket should be inside (not outside as shown). It is taken out to give you an indication of where it is and where to fold.
1. Lay sling flat
2. Fold in from the sides, matching the sides of the pocket
3. Fold 1/3 of sling towards the pocket as shown
4. Fold the into half, just reaching the pocket
5. Slide one hand into the pocket and hold on to the seams at the bottom of the pocket
6. Still holding on to the seam and catching the sling, turn the pocket inside out to contain the sling
7. Voila! Done. Diaper bag friendly!
** The sling might have light creases when you open it out. However, ironing is not necessary most of the time as fabric will be stretched crease-less once you use it.